Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Baking...






It's the most wonderful time....of the year - for many, many, many reasons....one of which is the Christmas goodies.  I did a lot of baking this weekend - here is the proof :-)  I also made sugared pecans and fudge and snickerdoodles (but I'm not a huge fan of snickerdoodles....not when there is all this other good stuff)!!  I also found out that Chris likes his sugar cookes un-iced!  I had no idea....so, I left some un-iced especially for him (as you can see).  It's crazy the new things you can learn about each other each day....  I finally got all of the goodies off the counter and into containers, which is a good thing, since Jake kept reaching up on the counters and eating cookies!  I think he is pretty much enjoying THIS time of year as well :-)

No comments: